Justin is a South African actor, TV personality, and entrepreneur based in Seoul. He has contributed to the Korean entertainment industry with his participation in various films and TV programs as an MC. In addition to his acting career, he has also co-founded two companies and is engaged in the technology startup sector. In 2019, he became a part of the South African Chamber of Commerce as the events coordinator, and currently holds the position of deputy chair. Justin believes in the potential for mutual learning and growth between South Africa and Korea, and is honored to play a role in promoting economic development for both his home and adopted country.
- Korean tourism industry
- Alcohol market trends
- Communication/Public Speaking
- Event planning/Management
- University of Pretoria (BA Law)
- University of Pretoria (LLB)
- Coordinated and assisted the planning and execution of all Bernini Marketing events including festivals in Seokcho, Busan and Seoul.
- Worked with Korean and South African companies to identify and maximize potential business opportunities by running promotional events based on market trends.
- Built and maintain close relationships with business owners in the service industry all across Seoul.
- South African representative on shows such as ‘Welcome, first time in Korea’ and ‘Korean-foreigners’ promoting South Africa to a larger Korean Audience and also promoting life in Korea to South Africans back home.
- Role in 2020’s upcoming film ‘Mount Baekdu’
- Weekly Guest on TBS and EBS radio discussing history, culture and life in Korea.
English, Afrikaans, Korean (fluent), Zulu (Basic)